Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
905 488 0234
Virtualization allows you to take a single piece of hardware and transform it into multiple “virtual” machines. For example, you can “virtualize” CPU, hard disk, RAM, and a network controller to run multiple OS instances on a single hardware device. Virtualization also provides you additional benefits including disaster recovery and business continuity solutions by reducing the infrastructure footprint and minimizing operational costs while striving to improve performance and reliability. Virtualization provides high availability for critical applications and streamlines application deployment and migrations.
IPGenius is backed by best experts in the industry to implement Virtualization.
We use following leading network virtualization platforms to ensure scalable & robust networking solutions:
VMWare is the industry’s leading virtualization and cloud management platform. Many companies count on VMWare features to slash capital expenses as well as enhance operational efficiency through consolidation and automation of server while reducing downtime. It also enhances disaster recovery capabilities and business continuity. IPGenius VMWare implementation experts can help you develop a custom virtualization strategy that delivers powerful performance for your company.
Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization
Microsoft Hyper-V is an easy and cost effective way of virtualization through Windows Server 2008 R2. It helps in optimizing your server hardware investments by efficiently run multiple operating systems in parallel, consolidating multiple server roles as separate virtual machines running on a single physical machine, and fully leverage the power of x64 computing. Our experts can help you setup, install, manage and backup your Hyper-V virtualization solution
IPGENIUS: Active Directory Installation Services
Know why we have become the preferred choice of customers for all their Active Directory Installation Services:
- A team of certified experts
- Canadian help desk support team
- SLA-driven approach
- End-to-end networking & cabling services
- Remarkable Customer Service
- Scalable, secure and robust solution
- Scalable, secure and robust networking solutions
- 24x7x365 Asset Monitoring
Benefits of Investing in Network Virtualization Services
Now, many companies are allocating their storage in consolidated virtualized environment, as it:
- Leads to improved network productivity and efficiency
- Enhances enterprise agility
- Gives ability to quickly recover from hardware failures
- Reduces capital and operational costs
- Maintains high standards of security, scalability, & manageability
- Centralizes confidential data
- Neutralizes threats like identity theft and virus infections
- Gives employees immediate access to corporate resources from anywhere
- Consolidates multiple physical networks into one virtual network
- Helps in disaster recovery and easier migration to cloud