A VCIO services or Virtual Chief Information Officer is the technology visionary individual with a trove of a lifetime experience in the IT industry who chooses the technology and platforms for the IT department to
achieve the business goals.
ABOUT OUR VCIO
IPGenius VCIO service is headed by Vijaykumar Patel, a fifteen-year mature Industry expert
who has seen the IT evolve over years and has been at architect position to:
- The Ontario health transport organization.
- The Nation’s largest Retail Chain
- The Nation’s largest Mutual Fund Organization
- The Nation’s largest ISP Provider
- The Nation’s largest Bank
He has been serving the corporate World since 2003 and has achieved 6 CCIE Certifications in the field of Routing and Switching, Security, Service Provider, Voice, Collaboration and Data Center. He holds Engineering and MBA degree in addition to DA, CCNP, CCSP and other Microsoft certifications.
Your New vCIO will Partner With You To Understand:
- Ins-and-outs of your business
- Create and manage big-picture strategy
- Decide on the technology and platform suitable for your business.
- ntegrate and leverage technology
- Make decisions to help your business become a leading industry player
Benefits of Hiring vCIO
IPGenius always strive to provide one-stop-solution for all your managed IT services. Our VCIO
can provide a host of benefits to your business:
A VCIO services effectively recognize
gaps in your company’s
operations and know how to
With a VCIO, you have access
to a team of experts with the
knowledge you need to keep
your systems running smoothly
A VCIO can ensure you
business isn’t overspending on
hardware, and that your team
has the right tools for the job.
Your business saves money by
not needing to hire an in-house
staff member to maintain or
manage your virtual it services
A VCIO can custom-design a
business continuity plan
specific to your needs.
A virtual service offers 24-hour
security for your network.