Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
905 488 0234
As the scale and complexity of IT infrastructures grow, ensuring continuous service availability is becoming increasingly difficult. Nowadays, managing service availability without visibility into downtime risks across the entire IT environment is like night flying without instruments.
IT Downtime: A Serious Problem for Companies
Downtime can seriously impede the success of business depending on its frequency and duration. Let’s look at some stats and facts that shows impact of downtime in business’ profitability:
- On average, businesses lose between $84,000 and $108,000 (US) for every hour of IT system downtime
- The average cost of data center downtime across industries was approximately $5,600 per minute.
- Gartner has calculated that downtime can reach 87 hours a year
- According to theIT Process Institute, resolution time per outage is around 200 minutes
Types of Downtime
It happens when routine maintenance and scheduled upgrades of software and hardware will take place. In case planned downtime, make sure you inform your customers well in advance
When something unexpected happens to crash your systems it is called unplanned downtime. Hardware failure, faulty components, software crashes (e.g. viruses/data corruption/hacking), and natural disasters are one of the most common reasons of unplanned downtime
Effect of downtime to your business
Below are some possible business loss of both planned and unplanned downtime
Lost business opportunities
Loss of employee morale
Decrease in stock value
How Can IPGENIUS Save Losses Due To Downtime?
With the help of our world-class managed IT services, a team of certified IT experts and advanced IT tools, we can save your IT system from downtime. Here are some benefits, you can get while choosing us:
- Regular data backup to Canadian server
- 24x7x365 Asset Monitoring
- End-to-end managed IT services
- Customize data recovery service
- SLA-driven approach
- Free network security assessment